• RDTalk.opg has acquired RDForum.org, the largest countermeasure forum in the US! Please go to https://www.rdforum.org/ to participate on the new site!

New V1 out soon or is it just fake news ?

Deacon

TXCTG
Advanced
Reaction score
Hey you guys I bought a V1 20 years ago and haven’t updated it since Obama was just a senator and just now decided that this is the moment. So now I’m angry that I can’t get a brand new one at a cut rate right this second and think everyone else should be angry with me. Is this the right group to share in my outrage?

Bloovy One

"(Don't) Give Hate a Chance" -Jamiroquai
Advanced
Reaction score
That depends. Is this the final straw and now you are going to consider a different brand just to show MV and all of us that you mean business??? :p

Deacon

TXCTG
Advanced
Reaction score
He hasn’t gotten any business from me in over 10 years. He’ll notice if I decide not to upgrade today. I am owed a detailed explanation and timeline of events. What did he know and when did he know it?

Bloovy One

Advanced
Reaction score
Can't fault that logic!
Also, why can't he tell us long term customers VR's insider info??? We won't tell anyone else! (I mean, we'll of course post it on RDF, but that's probably all!)

Mushin

WT* Did I Just Read
Advanced
Reaction score
So it continues.... Day 298.

Last edited:

LouG

Reaction score
I'll be almost disappointed when V1 comes back into the shop.
When it does, we should all go trolling on the Radenso section.;)

Bloovy One

Advanced
Reaction score
Even though Radenso hasn't always been the most fun to hear from at times; I chalk it up to youthful enthusiasm. I do expect they are wanting to create something really decent in the same way that MV wanted to create something decent 28 years ago.
If they build a quality detector (good parts and metal shell as has been discussed) I think I will be glad that they are raising the bar.

Randy at Radenso

Radenso Radar
Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
Even though Radenso hasn't always been the most fun to hear from at times; I chalk it up to youthful enthusiasm. I do expect they are wanting to create something really decent in the same way that MV wanted to create something decent 28 years ago.
If they build a quality detector (good parts and metal shell as has been discussed) I think I will be glad that they are raising the bar.
Yeah, they seem to be on to something