• RDTalk.opg has acquired RDForum.org, the largest countermeasure forum in the US! Please go to https://www.rdforum.org/ to participate on the new site!

New V1 out soon or is it just fake news ?

Deadhead1971

Titanic Survivor
Advanced
Reaction score
I am not able to get any more information. I have contacted them maybe four different times by email, and they will not return answers to any other questions- crickets. They may spill the beans by phone but they will not by email inquiries. to me that means 50-50. They are either keeping a tight lid or they’re not responding to stupid questions :)

Deadhead1971

Titanic Survivor
Advanced
Reaction score
Elon Musk “Not a Flame Thrower” device. Limited run from his Boring Company. I have one. Picture of it mounted on wall of one of my company conference rooms. It’s fun. You not heard of this?
Nope. Heard of him but not the “device.”

ROLLTIDE

Reaction score
I should take Teddy out on a date and see what kind of info I can get :)

Deadhead1971

Titanic Survivor
Advanced
Reaction score
Ok. I remember now- you got banned at RDF awhile back. The reason I asked was because Rocket Jockey has a similar “tale” of a new V1, which just seems too good to be true.

My wallet is ready to purchase even if the same one comes out.

When they responded to my inquiry Friday, they did not mention or indicate when the “parts” will be in. So that leads me to believe it may not be imminent. No mention of “2 weeks.”

Deadhead1971

Titanic Survivor
Advanced
Reaction score
I don’t know. But for general cosmetic changes - new display, show freq on unit face- would not need a lengthy patent process I would think; they may could just do it