INFO What will happen to RDForum.org and RDTalk.org?

Bocephus

Let’s light one up and move along!
Advanced
Reaction score
Wow didn't know all the drama was over here nowadays...

6thgear

Cruising for LIDAR...
Advanced
Reaction score
Just shy of 96hrs between Wednesday’s last post and today’s two post by @Dr.how

I think that your analogy to a small island that’s uninhabited is pretty accurate.

Dr.how

INCTG
Advanced
Reaction score
I can't help wondering what this little forum would have become! It was strange waiting to be promoted to Advanced again not once, but twice! There was and still is a different feeling on here.
Yea, as refugees, I think we would have a great perspective as a new and thriving group. Like those who really wanted to escape tyranny from other countries to land in the new world. I get this is just a forum. But, the analogy works. There is a different feeling here to this day. Agree totally with your statement.

Dr.how

INCTG
Advanced
Reaction score
Just shy of 96hrs between Wednesday’s last post and today’s two post by @Dr.how

I think that your analogy to a small island that’s uninhabited is pretty accurate.
Yea, but not alone like Tom Hanks.

More like a fun Gilligan’s Island. Some of us don’t want to leave the island. Have all we want. Don’t mind being away from the ppls hassles and chaos. :)

Kennyc56

RDT Refugee
Advanced
Reaction score
Yea, but not alone like Tom Hanks.

More like a fun Gilligan’s Island. Some of us don’t want to leave the island. Have all we want. Don’t mind being away from the ppls hassles and chaos. :)
I guess sooner or later the drama would have caught back up with us, but it was a good thing to be rid of it for awhile!

Dr.how

INCTG
Advanced
Reaction score
I guess sooner or later the drama would have caught back up with us, but it was a good thing to be rid of it for awhile!
True. For now any drama is on the big island.

You and I are here, that matters. :)