Is this the correct place for Us PA types?

DocH

Reaction score
Hey Troops!!
I figure this is Our Home for those of Us who have Our Caves in PA?
Thx,
Doc

DocH

Reaction score
03:52 here....looking forward to getting back to Me Old Cave at RDF....'Tho I kinda liked the decor here , too!
But it's The People who make a Place "Home"!!!
Doc

PS: I can Only imagine the work in getting everything transferred, all set-up etc!!!!!

LeftLaneInPA

School buses are my nemeses.
Advanced
Reaction score
I know I've always had a problem accessing RDF on my phone's hotspot. I hope the software change fixes that.

DocH

Reaction score
Your Old Cave in the King of Prussia area ?
Actually 2.2 miles due South of Milford, PA in Dingman' s Township.
We have lived here since Dec of 2017
Before We put NYS in The RVM We lived in Orange County, NY. about 13 miles East of Our current abode.

RedRocket

Advanced
Reaction score
No...have never used that ID...
Sorry!
Doc
Gottcha-
That settles it b/c, you're you & not him.He's been absent from other Forums for years.
I'm still bouncing back n' forth till this closes down.
Later....

DocH

Reaction score
Gottcha-
That settles it b/c, you're you & not him.He's been absent from other Forums for years.
I'm still bouncing back n' forth till this closes down.
Later....
Hey!
I'm still lol-ing from Your post!!
Yep I'm Me. ?
My avatar on RED is the frontal shot of The P-38 Lightening.
Catch You around!
Doc

RedRocket

Advanced
Reaction score
I had one of those buzz me in Colorado many years ago. I was on I-25 near A.F. Academy ("Valley Hwy", sometimes called "Foothills Hwy").It really startled me b/c he was so low (200-250ft) so loud & so fast...he then banked hard to the left towards Foothills of Rocky Mtns. Never saw him again.
It was pretty cool.

DocH

Reaction score
I had one of those buzz me in Colorado many years ago. I was on I-25 near A.F. Academy ("Valley Hwy", sometimes called "Foothills Hwy").It really startled me b/c he was so low (200-250ft) so loud & so fast...he then banked hard to the left towards Foothills of Rocky Mtns. Never saw him again.
It was pretty cool.
Wow!
I have only seen a P-38 Lightening in flight once at an Airshow in The Portland, Oregon Area back in the late 80's....It was flown by a Pilot by the name of Bob Hoover.
About halfway through the following linked article is a very interesting piece about how He got out of Germany at the end of the war!

Doc

LeftLaneInPA

School buses are my nemeses.
Advanced
Reaction score
Actually 2.2 miles due South of Milford, PA in Dingman' s Township.
We have lived here since Dec of 2017
Before We put NYS in The RVM We lived in Orange County, NY. about 13 miles East of Our current abode.
You're just north of me. I'm in Lehman's.

RedRocket

Advanced
Reaction score
Wow!
I have only seen a P-38 Lightening in flight once at an Airshow in The Portland, Oregon Area back in the late 80's....It was flown by a Pilot by the name of Bob Hoover.
About halfway through the following linked article is a very interesting piece about how He got out of Germany at the end of the war!

Doc
Tks for the Link @DocH - that was a great story & enjoyed reading it. I'll check out that YouTube video of Bob Hoover later.

DocH

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm still lol-ing from Your post!!
Yep I'm Me. ?
My avatar on RED is the frontal shot of The P-38 Lightening.
Catch You around!
Doc
That should say "...My avatar on RDF..." , Not RED!
Doc