Radenso, are you our only hope?

RadarScout

Advanced
Reaction score
I'm glad BSM is low output K, but I wish some really smart person could find a commonality in the pulse rates. Maybe there's not one to be found. ?

Bloovy One

"(Don't) Give Hate a Chance" -Jamiroquai
Advanced
Reaction score
There is a difference between BSM output and legitimate signals as shown in one of my videos of JBV1 detecting BSM with the detector filtering off. (The blue line fluctuates and is a visual cue of BSM)
I think Radenso's video on the subject is more authoritative though.

Radenso has said that we'd all be aggravated when we see what most detector manufacturers have not bothered to work on. I can believe that.

RedRocket

Advanced
Reaction score
There is a difference between BSM output and legitimate signals as shown in one of my videos of JBV1 detecting BSM with the detector filtering off. (The blue line fluctuates and is a visual cue of BSM)
I think Radenso's video on the subject is more authoritative though.

Radenso has said that we'd all be aggravated when we see what most detector manufacturers have not bothered to work on. I can believe that.
I'm glad BSM is low output K, but I wish some really smart person could find a commonality in the pulse rates. Maybe there's not one to be found. ?
The answer is there to be found by looking at the "fingerprint" of the BSM signals from different vehicle Mfgr's.All that's needed is to buy or rent the Test equipment required like this one.
Rohde & Schwarz FSW-K6 It is a Signal + Spectrum Analyzer, (max freq. range 67GHz) www.rohde-schwarz.com
It is capable at displaying PRI + PW & also display if waveform pulses are "modulated". (I suspect BSM is.)