Blinder guy?

Super Dave

I'm invisible
Intermediate
Reaction score
Did he come back? I know he was on this forum before it got erased. I had responded to a thread - I have some blinders I got for a low price - knowing full well they only help with legacy guns that are in my area. My city just started using laser last year. mostly LTI 20/20 and I’ve seen a pro lite.

thebravo

Security Department
Advanced
Security
Reaction score
Did he come back? I know he was on this forum before it got erased. I had responded to a thread - I have some blinders I got for a low price - knowing full well they only help with legacy guns that are in my area. My city just started using laser last year. mostly LTI 20/20 and I’ve seen a pro lite.
Which blinders? If it's the HO905s then they do well up through the XLR and least the few I have shot at a set of 905's... They just don't do DE.

bossdad71

Radar Busters CS rep ( Psalms 23)
Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
blinder guy passed away three years ago, that's his wife "blinder gal" Bonnie. she will be back on as soon as I help her set up her account again. lol.

GoWFO

If you have to go... GoWFO!
Advanced
Reaction score
blinder guy passed away three years ago, that's his wife "blinder gal" Bonnie. she will be back on as soon as I help her set up her account again. lol.
You are a lot nicer than the "Mean Monkey" avatar would suggest

Phantom Z3

Intermediate
Reaction score
bipolar lol
And steals ice cream from himself only to get mad the morning after.

I never understood that feeling until I was so exhausted I started waking up, looking my gf in the face, threaten her thinking she's a co worker who has issues listening, and plopping back to sleep not remembering a thing. Then waking up and saying random crap then sleeping. Then again but this time grabbing things I shouldn't then falling asleep. Let's just say she's been poking fun at me for a week for it...

bossdad71

Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
And steals ice cream from himself only to get mad the morning after.

I never understood that feeling until I was so exhausted I started waking up, looking my gf in the face, threaten her thinking she's a co worker who has issues listening, and plopping back to sleep not remembering a thing. Then waking up and saying random crap then sleeping. Then again but this time grabbing things I shouldn't then falling asleep. Let's just say she's been poking fun at me for a week for it...
lol wow sounds like ambien. I bet you get lots of crud

Phantom Z3

Intermediate
Reaction score
lol wow sounds like ambien. I bet you get lots of crud
She thought it was hilarious but tbh I've been sleeping in my car for almost the whole week (I'd get sleepy coming from a job an hour from my house and a nap turns into all night in and out) with 3 hours sleep a day tops and a boatload of caffeine daily. One day I even drove while somehow being unconscious mentally for 5 miles (thankfully middle of the night so no cars).

Anyway, life's good. Not worth complaining. :p

bossdad71

Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
She thought it was hilarious but tbh I've been sleeping in my car for almost the whole week (I'd get sleepy coming from a job an hour from my house and a nap turns into all night in and out) with 3 hours sleep a day tops and a boatload of caffeine daily. One day I even drove while somehow being unconscious mentally for 5 miles (thankfully middle of the night so no cars).

Anyway, life's good. Not worth complaining. :p
that's what the rumble strips on each side are for

Super Dave

I'm invisible
Intermediate
Reaction score
Which blinders? If it's the HO905s then they do well up through the XLR and least the few I have shot at a set of 905's... They just don't do DE.

Yes hp 905’s. Only have had one legit hit on them, he was marked on waze so I had already slowed and had my hand on the switch to shut them off/ receive only. He only shot me once then I presume moved onto the next car as it was on the xway and traffic.

bossdad71

Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
Yes hp 905’s. Only have had one legit hit on them, he was marked on waze so I had already slowed and had my hand on the switch to shut them off/ receive only. He only shot me once then I presume moved onto the next car as it was on the xway and traffic.
thats one thing ive asked bonnie if they can do with the 905's, put some kind of auto shut off instead of the 1,2,3 switch

Super Dave

I'm invisible
Intermediate
Reaction score
This was their post on fb when they did the first laser sting last year. Nice of them to let me know what equipment they use. They also post pics of their unmarked units. Posted one this week showing off a nice red mustang. Still hard as hell to spot but at least I have an idea.

BB86B223-3514-48AF-93D0-FB7F3379F513.jpeg

bossdad71

Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
be a lot easier to get some kind of chair instead of squatting down like hes hiding. just by looking, how far between those two bridges, maybe 1/4 mile? looks to be what his shooting range is

Super Dave

I'm invisible
Intermediate
Reaction score
Yep if that. Looks like he’s clocking at about 460’ from the last pic. Haven’t seen them out since except for one time. I think it’s much easier to use radar and sit in your car. Plenty of fish to catch, I bet this was just a one time publicity stunt.

thebravo

Security Department
Advanced
Security
Reaction score
I tested a set of dual blinders and they were solid on a Lexus sedan. JTG against everything up through the XLR. DE didn't even alert but again most places don't have DE so for many it's still an option, especially if you get them used for a good deal.

AngryPenguin

Advanced
Reaction score
The legendary W204 with the world's best pre built in firewall pass through (through the fuse box) for countermeasures! Nice ride.