Anyone planning on trying the New Net Radar DSP Beta Firmware 111.207

thanks

Advanced
Reaction score
Anyone planning on trying the new NR DSP beta firmware 111.207?
If I have a chance, I'll set it up before the next roadtrip!

BestRadarDetectors

Advanced
Vendor
Reaction score
Been running it a few days.. I don't expect any issues but everyone has different settings so better chance of catching a bug if multiple people test it. There were only minor tweaks so it should be good to go and will be pushed to everyone over BT next week if we do not find any issues over the next few days.

ThreePedals6.2

Advanced
Reaction score
Been running it a few days.. I don't expect any issues but everyone has different settings so better chance of catching a bug if multiple people test it. There were only minor tweaks so it should be good to go and will be pushed to everyone over BT next week if we do not find any issues over the next few days.
Thanks Tom. Can you provide any details what the tweaks are?. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth it to dig out my CPU for my trip next week or just wait for the BT update.

HappyDriver

Advanced
Reaction score
I would give it a go, but I'm vacationing in a rather isolated area so likely can't contribute any relevant feedback. Still, I'm happy this CM system is always improving and refining, unlike some manufacturers. ALP really does stand behind what they sell.

nighthawk

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. Can you provide any details what the tweaks are?. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth it to dig out my CPU for my trip next week or just wait for the BT update.
I ran an extension USB cable from my CPU to just in my little door on my truck. Don't know if you have entertained the idea, just thought I would say something.

I was going to load it up and see if there were any improvements on the disconnect side of things tomorrow.